Crestron door stations via Crestron Pyng OS 2 or custom programming
AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST
Our new partnership with 2N will enable you to deliver best in-class door entry systems via Crestron Pyng OS 2 or custom programming.
The latest firmware update to the 2N door station range will make them Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology compliant. That means intuitive integration will be available with Crestron touch screens. If you’ve deployed touch screens with the Crestron Pyng OS 2 operating system, the latest firmware update will instantly recognize 2N door stations, allowing you to seamlessly deploy a 2N door entry solution without the need for complex programming.
Want to use custom programming?
You’ll also be able to use custom programming to set up the 2N intercom to call all Crestron TSW-x60 series touch screens. They’ll ring when the 2N doorbell is pressed. The latest 2N firmware means they can program their main button to call “rava:CRESTRON” and all Rava enabled Crestron touch screens with default settings on the same Subnet will start to ring. Video monitoring will be supported on up to 16 touch screens. In Crestron Pyng OS 2, there’ll be a native page available so no programming will be needed.
- Supports all 2N IP models
- Available via TSW-x60 and 50 Series touch screens
- Quick Actions to unlock doors, turn on porch lights, open gates, and more
- Intercom-integrated access control
- Access granted via Crestron touch screens
- Video monitoring on up to 16 touch screens in the home
- Two-way intercom call
- Mute while on call option
- Excellent intelligibility, even in noisy environments
- Wide-angle color camera with CCTV link
- Highest durability on the market
- Access via mobile utilizing the 2N mobile application (no access via the Crestron app)