1. To qualify for a membership in the Crestron Design Build Partner Program, applicant’s profession must be at least one of the following: Architect, Builder, Developer, Electrical Engineer, Interior Designer, or Lighting Designer
2. Complete the Design Build Professional Contact Form below.
3. You’ll receive a Crestron DBP agreement that provides the guidelines for participation in the program (you’ll be asked to provide your official design credentials, and W9 as part of the process)
4. Once on-boarded, you can begin to register your projects via a simple registration form
5. Crestron will partner you with a certified Crestron Technology Professional in your area.
As part of this agreement, you’ll be required to attend an annual educational seminar to ensure you’re fully up to speed on the latest Crestron technology.