- Crestron Green Light Express® module
- 8 Channels of incandescent, MLV, 2-wire fluorescent, and LED dimming
- 4 Channels of 3-wire fluorescent dimming
Visit the Crestron® Lighting Fixture Compatibility page to find out which Crestron lighting devices have been tested and are compatible with third party lighting fixtures.
The GLXX-2DIM8 is a Crestron Green Light Express® dimming module that features eight channels of incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, 2-wire fluorescent ballast, and LED dimming. It also offers four channels of 3-wire fluorescent ballast dimming. The module is part of a complete Crestron® engineered GLPX Green Light Express dimming or switching panel.
For more information on Crestron Green Light commercial lighting products, please contact Crestron Sales Support Services.
- 8 channels of incandescent, MLV, ELV, 2-wire fluorescent, LED dimming
- 4 channels of 3-wire fluorescent ballast dimming
- Phase-Synchronous detection eliminates lamp flicker
- Selectable non-dim mode
- Supports 100 to 277 Volt applications
- 16 Amp load rating per channel
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Positive air gap at each output
- Phase-independent channels
- Cresnet® communications
- Redundant power capability—module powered via line or Cresnet
- Local controls for testing and verification
- Local and remote override capability
- Non-volatile power failure memory
- GLEX cabinet installation
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant
There are no additional specifications available for this product.