Crestron Mercury® X Video Conference System
The CCS-UC-1-X KIT is an AV conferencing solution for any UC platform. The complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console, CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, HD-RX-USB-2000-C, cables, and power supply.
The Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system is engineered to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for enterprise and SMB applications. In a huddle space, meeting room, or executive office, the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system delivers a consistent user experience in all the places people work and meet.
Crestron Mercury® X Video Conference System
The Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system (CCS‑UC‑1‑X KIT) is engineered to provide superior conferencing and collaboration for enterprise and SMB applications using a UC platform running on a connected computer. In a huddle space, meeting room, or executive office, the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system delivers a distinctively simple and consistent user experience.
Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console
The heart of the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system is the Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-X) which comprises a high‑performance, full duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller with extensive connectivity for BYOD devices and networked solutions.
Built on the IoT cloud based Crestron XiO Cloud™ platform, the CCS-UC-1-X empowers IT administrators and AV integrators to deploy, manage and monitor networked UC devices, all from a single dashboard.
Video Conferencing and Web Collaboration
High Definition video conferencing is enabled by connecting the included CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, along with a computer running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams®, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms™ software to the CCS‑UC‑1‑X.
Built-in AirMedia 2.0 technology allows for wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi-Fi® wireless network. For more information about AirMedia technology, please visit https://www.crestron.com/airmedia.
Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI® to present full-motion HD video content on the room display. Sources with DisplayPort™ or USB Type-C® outputs can also be connected using the optional CBL-MULTI-6 or CBL-MULTI-12 cable system (sold separately).
The CCS-UC-1-X also works with the Crestron Airboard™ Whiteboard Capture System (CCS-WB-1), allowing for in-room and remote collaboration. Simply pair the CCS-WB-1 with the CCS-UC-1-X, and all of the CCS-WB-1 controls are available on the touch screen. Users can manage remote participants, start and stop a whiteboard session, route the whiteboard content to the associated display, and email a snapshot or timeline of the whiteboard session.
Voice Calling and Audio Conferencing
The CCS‑UC‑1‑X is a full‑featured conferencing speakerphone that is fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
The CCS-UC-1-X can also pair with a mobile phone using Bluetooth connectivity to make calls or join a call in progress. Controls for the Bluetooth enabled phone appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
Connecting a laptop computer via USB improves audio performance for any softphone or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
Native Skype for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability to join a scheduled Skype meeting (audio only), or you can simply place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
The CCS-UC-1-X system integrates directly with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion® software to allow seamless room scheduling and automation for any number of rooms. The built-in calendar application provides details about the current scheduled meeting, and allows meetings to be scheduled right from the touch screen. Notifications that show the time left and what's scheduled next are shown on the front-of-room display.
Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera
Compact in size, yet tremendous on performance, the Huddly IQ™ collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room with Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure an immersive, crystal clear video image free from light or noise artifacts or optical aberrations.
4K HDMI® & USB over HDBaseT® Receiver
The 4K HDMI & USB over HDBaseT® Receiver (HD-RX-USB-2000-C) receives HDMI, serial, and infrared data from the CCS-UC-1-X over an HDBaseT signal. Signals are broken out to relevant output ports for connection to the front-of-room display.
The CCS-UC-1-X KIT has all of the interconnecting cables and accessories required to connect the system. HDMI cables provide guest device connections for BYOD applications and connection to the front-of-room display. A 50 ft (15 m) DigitalMedia™ patch cable provides the connection from the CCS-UC-1-X to the HD-RX-USB-2000-C, and an STIRP provides infrared commands to the front-of-room display device.
- Tabletop AV conferencing solution for UC platforms
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate
- Connect a computer running web conferencing or UC application for video conferencing and web collaboration functionality
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console, CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, HD-RX-USB-2000-C HDBaseT® receiver, cables, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX — provides a consistent user experience in every room
- Customizable front-of-room experience on the room display
- Enterprise-grade security for connecting and communicating over any enterprise or SMB network
- Native Skype® for Business VoIP support
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone with natural wideband voice quality and 360° quad microphone array
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- AirMedia® 2.0 wireless BYOD presentation and content sharing
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage in larger rooms
- Room scheduling and power management integration with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion® software
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon for use with the Crestron PinPoint App
- Web browser configuration
- CEC, IP, IR, or RS-232 display control