Cable Pass-Through Plate Modules for FT2 Series, Qty. 10
Enables Crestron® FT2A-CBL-PT Series Pass-Through Cables and other types of interface cables to be installed within a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™.
Provides a quantity of ten cable pass-through plate modules for use with Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTops™ to accommodate Crestron FT2A-CBL-PT Series Pass-Through Cables and various other interface cables. Cable pass-through plates allow interface cables to be easily pulled out for use, and then dropped back into the FlipTop™ when done. When stowed in the FlipTop, the cable simply drops beneath the table while the connector remains neatly nested in the pass-through plate.
Each cable pass-through plate occupies a single module space within the FlipTop chassis and provides three height settings to accommodate cables with various sized connectors. The maximum allowable cable diameter is 0.45 inch (11.4 mm).
Note: FT2 Series FlipTops ship with a quantity of cable pass-through plate modules included. Refer to the appropriate FlipTop spec sheet for more information. The FT2A-PLT-PT-10 provides additional cable pass-through plate modules to supplement those provided with the FlipTop.
- Provides convenient and cost-effective cable management for FT2 series FlipTops™
- Accommodates a variety of cable and connector shapes and sizes
- Ideally designed for use with Crestron FT2A-CBL-PT Series Pass-Through Cables
- Provides three connector height adjustment settings
- Connectors sit neatly nested, clearly visible and ready for use
- Low-friction grommet affords easy cable pull-out and return
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies a single module space within the FlipTop™
- Sold in packs of ten to supplement those provided with each FlipTop
There are no additional specifications available for this product.