AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Single, US NEMA 5, Type B, Attached Power Cord
Provides one NEMA 5 type AC power outlet within a Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™. For use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and other locales. Includes attached AC power cord below the table.
Configure your FlipTop now!
The Crestron® FT2A-PWR-US-1-BASIC AC Power Outlet Module is designed for installation within a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ to provide a single NEMA 5 type receptacle above the table. It occupies two module slots within the FlipTop, and is suitable for use in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and other countries or regions where NEMA type power outlets are used (Commerce Department Plug Type B).
The FT2A-PWR-US-1-BASIC is rated for 10 Amps at 125 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz and is UL® Listed. An 8 foot (2.44 meter) long cord with grounded plug is attached at the bottom of the module for connection to an AC power source below the table.
- Adds one AC power outlet to an FT2 Series FlipTop™
- Outlet sits nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Provides a single NEMA 5 type receptacle
- Connects to the AC power source via an 8 ft (2.44 m) long power cord with grounded plug
- Suitable for use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and other locales
- Rated 10 Amps at 125 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- UL® Listed for US and Canada
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies two module slots within the FlipTop
|10 Amps @ 125 Volts AC, 50/60 HZ
|Receptacles & Plugs
|Outlets Above Table
||(1) NEMA 5-15R grounded AC power receptacle, Commerce Dept. Type B
|Outlets Below Table
|Main Power Plug
||(1) 8 foot (2.44 meter) attached cable with NEMA 5-15P grounded AC power plug
||32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)
||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Precision fit plastic drop-in module, black, includes attached cable beneath the table
||Requires two consecutive module slots within the FlipTop chassis
|UL Listed for US & Canada